SafeAssure Online Training
WHY DO WE OFFER IT? (click for more...)
- WHAT IS IT? (click for more...)
SafeAssure offers online training in the most common Federal and Minnesota OSHA required training topics. They are:
- A Workplace Accident & Injury Reduction (AWAIR)
AWAIR is the cornerstone to a comprehensive safety & health program. This program identifies safety program requirements & employer, supervisor and employee responsibilities.
- Employee Right-To-Know (ERTK)(Federal 29 CFR 1910.1200) (Minnesota 5206.0100 thru 5206.1200)
A thorough hazard communication program provides safe chemical handling/use methods to all employees. This training focuses on control measures and information systems available to all affected employees.
- Bloodborne Pathogens (BB)(Federal 29 CFR 1910.1030)
Each employee is required to be protected against exposure to potentially infectious agents at the workplace. A Bloodborne Pathogens program provides employees the safe work practices and protective equipment necessary to avoid exposure to potentially infectious materials.
- Emergency Action Plan (EAP)(Federal 29CFR 1910.38)
An Emergency Action Plan describes evacuation procedures for all employees in the event of an emergency.
- Ergonomics(General Duty Clause and proposed)
Ergonomics awareness helps an employee understand how to position and develop work areas according to worker body mechanics. Training provides employees with techniques and tools needed to fit a work environment to a worker.
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Manufacturer Training
We show your AED Instructional Video
WHY SAFEASSURE ONLINE TRAINING? (click for more...)
- Online training has many advantages
- Avoid on-site training scheduling conflicts and still meet OSHA requirements
- More efficient-Employees view when they have time and in smaller increments
- 100% attendance achievable (meeting OSHA requirements)
- Tested on knowledge of subject
- Employee training progress reports available to Supervisor
- "First Day" New Employee Training
- Easy access from anywhere employees have internet access
- Unlike other online training, SafeAssure online training meets requirements that others don't, like:
- Site Specific information within videos
- Written policies/programs attached
- "Minnesota specific" requirements
WANT TO SEE MORE!
OSHA Compliance does not have to be expensive. Please click here
for more details and to obtain your free quote.